Tuesday, June 9, 2009

DIE HARD.

So I know guys are into sports, I happen to really like basketball and football. Those are the only two sports games I can really get into. Straight up off the couch, screaming, chanting actually knowing the game enough to know what calls are being made, etc. I'm sure you get the picture.

I'm a loyal fan to my teams and if my teams aren't playing I go for whatever team I like best. I'm a bay girl so obviously its the warriors and niners.

Right now, I'm rooting for orlando instead of LA, for this simple fact, I can't stand Kobe! And I feel like everyone is entitled to a championship, not just the lakers.

Yea, go for the team you want, but what's up with the side gallery of haters? Its a game people, you win some, you lose some. That's just the way the cookie crumbles. If my team loses, damn it sucks. But its there own fault they lost. They decide they're own fate. I'm just glad I got to witness a good game. Who wants to watch a boring one?

These ladies at my work were talking and said, "I don't know if its the teams I can't stand, or just the fans!"--referring to Laker & Raider fans.

Makes you wonder.

Be a fan, but be a good sport as well. Them die hard fans probably take the game waaaay more seriously than the players do! Where's the fun in that? After all, its just a game!

2 comments:

Judee said...

agreed!!! GO GO BLUE!!

K. Isabel said...

But Kobe is fluent in 7 different languages! Lol