Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cry me a river.

Don't you hate when you haven't talked to someone in a while and then all of a sudden out of nowhere you hear from them?? You're hearing from them because they need something?? That just makes my blood boil under my skin. Why? Because 1st of all, I should be the last person this fool would even think to call for help, because we only have one think to speak on, and that's our son. All the other shit, you're trying to put on me, is NOT my problem.! I feel bad, because I'm only human, but your problems are not mine! Don't you think I have enough on my plate as it is?? Maybe if you were a trustworthy person I would consider helping just because I'm nice like that, and don't like seeing people run a muck, but you ain't, so that's all I have to say about that.

...be a man, handle your shit!

0 comments: