Friday, June 5, 2009

Back in the day...

"...when I was young I'm not a kid anymore, but some days I sit and wish I was a kid again."



I really don't recall life EVER being so complicated when I was a kid. Now there's so much responsibility it makes my head spin, but I guess that's what happens when you have as many kids as I do, a full time job and a relationship.

Just for kicks I'm taking a trip down memory lane:



I'm not so sure I want to be a kid again, but I want to take myself back to a place where I feel like a kid again! Sometimes I do, when I let myself go and just forget about the stresses of life. Just because we have responsibilities doesn't mean we can't have fun. Just remember to set aside "me time" to let loose!
"Don't worry, be happy!"
Remember to smile today, you never know who's day that smile may brighten! (super cheesy I know)

0 comments: