Word on the streets is that this movie got bad reviews. But I thought it was so cute, witty, sweet…even heart breaking at times. I definitely recommend this movie to everyone. It’s a perfect date night flick if you can get your boyfriend/fiancé/husband to take you to it. I could even see it being a movie you go with all the girls to. It was just so real, everyone can relate! Not to mention the awesome A-list cast. How can you resist?? It’s all of our favorite romantic comedy actors and actresses all in 1 movie! (Minus a few) But go, go , go see it!!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
Tagged by Mrs.Boss Bizness herself.
1. If I really like an article of clothing, I will buy it in every color. (A very, very, very bad habit I am trying to break!)
2. My Favorite color is purple. I get approached a lot by very observant strangers…purple cell case, purple shirt, purple nails “your favorite color is purple”, yes indeedy! There is something so vibrant, secretive, yet playful about purple. It has so many different shades…it has always been and will continue to be my favorite color.
3. When I pay for something in cash and get money back I make sure all the bills are facing the same way. (why do people think this is totally weird?) I get weird stares by cashiers.
4. My Blackberry has become an extension of my body.
5. MAMI status and proud of it!
Tag, ur it! 5 random things about you. Ready, and go!
Monday, February 8, 2010
When things just get better with time, you just KNOW. He’s the one that you think of when you hear a love song, he’s the one you want to watch every romantic movie with, he’s the one you wouldn’t want to change for anything.
So…UTAH was a blast! I don’t think I’ve ever been so exhausted from a trip before. Probably because we decided to make it a cousin trip, meaning…our parents didn’t go, so we had the kids all to ourselves, nobody to hand them off to when you needed a break. So it was already decided that next year we are taking them with us! I am having major withdrawals from my family. We are all super close and sometimes I wish we all lived down the street from each other again, instead of spread across the country like we are now.
I would have to say that with all the pressure from my cousins (with them threatening to push me down the extremely high bunny slope); I really improved in my snowboarding. Going with the new motto, “It’s now or never!” Because I thought it was much better for me to determine when I would be going down instead of someone pushing me. So I just kept going for it, it’s a given you are going to fall…with anything in life, you fall to get up and learn from your mistakes. I can’t wait for the next boarding trip!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip…
Until next year...GUZMANS!!