Monday, February 8, 2010

Utah Recap.

So…UTAH was a blast! I don’t think I’ve ever been so exhausted from a trip before. Probably because we decided to make it a cousin trip, meaning…our parents didn’t go, so we had the kids all to ourselves, nobody to hand them off to when you needed a break. So it was already decided that next year we are taking them with us! I am having major withdrawals from my family. We are all super close and sometimes I wish we all lived down the street from each other again, instead of spread across the country like we are now.

I would have to say that with all the pressure from my cousins (with them threatening to push me down the extremely high bunny slope); I really improved in my snowboarding. Going with the new motto, “It’s now or never!” Because I thought it was much better for me to determine when I would be going down instead of someone pushing me. So I just kept going for it, it’s a given you are going to fall…with anything in life, you fall to get up and learn from your mistakes. I can’t wait for the next boarding trip!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip…


Until next year...GUZMANS!!

0 comments: