Monday, February 8, 2010

Dear John.

I am a total sucker for romantic films…This one definitely got off to the right start, but as it went on, it totally fell off the LOVE TRAIN TRACK. Channing Tatum was extremely HOT as usual, but he cried a lot in this movie. After you see it, you’ll understand why. But I definitely think you should hold off to seeing it in the theatre, because it wasn’t really worth the $10.25 I paid. Get the bootleg or wait for it on DVD. I really love Amanda Seyfried…I think she’s really beautiful. When I was watching Mean Girls last night, it totally slipped my mind that it was her in that movie! I like her as the girl next door, not too much make-up. She really is drop-dead gorgeous. The ending was a total disappointment. Seriously…all you could hear was “that’s it?” coming from every persons mouth.

0 comments: