Thursday, May 7, 2009

what goes around comes around.

I'm a firm believer in KARMA!

yup, do unto others as you would have done unto you, or be ready for some major payback! It doesn't even mean it will come back in the exact same form of your dirt, but you will definitely get yours.

I try to live a very honest life for the following reasons:

1. I'm a really bad liar and honestly DON'T like doing it.
2. I don't have the stomach to have a "guilty cloud" hovering over my heart, mind & soul everyday. Who can live like that?
3. I love the people in my life, why would I ever want to do anything to hurt them?

I've witnessed a whole lot of dirt in my life, sometimes I wonder how?? why?? wth?? But it isn't my place to say anything, or maybe it is, but we're talking about lives here!! Not my life, so why would I want to be the one to spill the beans. It wasn't even me, but just knowing and not saying anything makes me feel guilty. Why do grimey messed up things happen to the nicest people?? It sucks! And how can the person doing the dirt act like they didn't do anything at all?? Continuing the normal routine...so many questions...

In no way, shape, or form am I claiming to be perfect! I just know I always try to be very upfront and honest about my decisions and things I do, so that it doesn't come and bite me in the ass later, it's as simple as that.

0 comments: