Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Show me the $$$

So I have 2 more weeks before I start my new position at Wells Fargo!

I'm excited and scared all at the same time. I know it's a better move in the long run since there will be more room for me to grow at this particular location, but now that I'm starting to think about what I'll be giving up...all I can say is "DAMN"! No more 4 day work weeks (even if the hours were pretty long!). It was sooo nice to have 3 days off! The last time I had M-F 8-5 was in California 5 years ago!! I can't put myself to sleep because all of these luxuries the previous locations offered to me, will no longer be there!

I guess we all have to sacrifice something for something else. And no matter how green it looks on the other side, you just never really know until you get there! Which reminds me, I need to put some relief in play. Benny is not going to be able to handle staying up 5 days a week and working nights, all by himself. what to do...what to do...

0 comments: