Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Catchin' Cases!

I just got done watching "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". I definitely give it 2 thumbs up!

I know, I know, I'm always super late to watch movies, but with 3 kids at home, its a bit hard to get out. So most of the time we pick it up as soon as it comes out on DVD.

If you aren't up on "RED BOX"--google it. Waaaay cheaper than BLOCKBUSTER or even NETFLIX. (Depending on how often you get a movie. ) We probably rent an average of 12 DvD's a month and for $1.08 rental charge (including tax), I say that's one hell of a deal! They have kiosks located at most grocery stores and even some gas stations, so it isn't really out of the way, just pick-up a movie on your way out from stocking up your fridge or while you're pumping your gas.

I didn't really realize how long this movie was, but I was determined to finish it in one sitting, even with 3 kids crying, yelling & screaming in the background, I did my best to enjoy the movie. :)

There were so many inspiring quotes in this movie, but if I had to pick one:

"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. "

Can't stop won't stop!

It's never too late people, to be what you "might have" been!!


0 comments: