Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lead by EXAMPLE.

Some people really need to lead with their actions and not just their words.

I see this all the time, the "mom" at the club that gets so drunk she doesn't realize all the sick fucks groping on her ass, then passes out in a room full of strangers just to have her ass BBM'ed to their friends with in seconds or twitpic'ed on twitter. SHAME ON YOU. Yes, mommy's need a break too, I am a firm believer in that, but I really can't stand people that can't hold their own, ESPECIALLY in public. If you're at your homies house and feel like being a hot mess, go for it!

Lord knows I have...

Cause yup, I'm the girl that will probably drink too much, throw up in the bathroom, drink a glass of water and take another shot of henn. CHEERS to the mutha fuckin' GOOD LIFE.

I'm just saying...

or am i wrong?? maybe it's just me...

but you aren't that single kid in college anymore, with nothing to worry about. You have kids depending on you and if you get kidnapped, raped and murdered while you decide to play "freak in the streets" that would just be tragic. At least have a cool group of friends around you that are gonna watch your back if you decide to get all sloppy. It still ain't a good look though ladies, it's true what they say...

..."you can't make a hoe a housewife." or can you??

super touchy subject, where all my CLASSY BITCHES at?!

0 comments: