Thursday, August 20, 2009

bills, bills, bills

I feel like I am drowning in bills…can you pay my bills?

The direct deposit hasn’t even hit my bank account yet and the money from this paycheck is already gone. I’m really tired of working 45 hours a week to be broke. This grown-up stuff is hard, I’m hoping I can figure it out soon, because as much as I feel like I’m taking care of business. I don’t want to just be able to survive off my money, I want to be able to enjoy it. This is where some kind of budgeting would come into play, but I am not very good at that kind of thing. I will always find a reason to need to buy a new outfit or that thing I just had to have right then and there. I guess it isn’t very good that the partner and I are the same when it comes to that, because that means we are NO good at saving…He’s probably better at it than me, but we are very compulsive buyers, when we get something in our head that we want, we have to get it.

Could it be that we are both the babies of our families? I think so…always used to getting what we want.

Why can’t money just grow on trees?

0 comments: