Sunday, July 19, 2009

Time and a half

What a productive week for me...

-57 hrs on the job
-cooked dinner 4 out of 7 days of the week.
-folded 20 freakin' loads of laundry
-cleaned my closet
-went to the titanic artifact exhibition
-brought the kids to the pool
-brunch w/my moms,brother, significant others and kids.
-stopped by hooters for my favorite buffalo shrimp
-sang karaoke
-baked
-grocery shopping
-washed the cars

This is the kind of week I hope to have all the time. Sometimes we tend to have some really lazy weeks/days...and just want to lay and do nothing. But I think that's okay too, because you get burnt out and need to recharge your batteries. Being on the go 24/7 with 4 kids, I really am super mom! Wait, super freakin' woman!! Yup.

It feels good to finally be unpacked from all of our trips. We are home again. Traveling so much from LV to the BAY...I think we need to just chill at home for a while.

...What to do for my birthday, have no clue. Damn, 27? Shit...haven't really done anything that major since my 25th. (I'm usually pregnant on my birthdays.lol) But I'm thinking I want to finally try out a mechanical bull and possibly some type of pool party. If I can even be seen in a bathing suit.

Which reminds me, I haven't seen my aunt in a while and the 1st thing she says is..."Have you gained weight?" Wow, I like honesty but straight out the gate? No hi or cheek to cheek first?

And people wonder why I can be so insecure, especially when it comes to my body.

...Over and out!

0 comments: