Friday, July 31, 2009

the best things come in small packages.

Meet my godson Bailey a.k.a. BAILROC!


He's the little boy with BIG dreams! A passion for fashion and a love for DANCE, (just like me) heehee. :) Doing really big things right now showcasing his talent all over the United States. So proud of all his accomplishments and it isn't going to stop anytime soon. BAILROC is the GUZMAN's SHINING STAR!! We have one talented family I can tell you that much!
BAILROC in action at the ROCK STEADY 32nd anniversary NYC:


The crew he gets down with in LV "PRODIGY":




USA HIP HOP CHAMPIONSHIPS in Las Vegas:

BAILROC and SoREAL CRU
BAILROC w/Teresa of BEAT FREAKZ

So proud of you Bailey!! "CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP."I will leave you all with a video of the JABBAWOCKEEZ dance work shop in vegas. I'm sure you will know which one he is!! :)

0 comments: