Friday, July 31, 2009

the face behind the mask.

Quick vent session, for my damn self!

I find it funny when I see pictures of a person or meet someone out at a club and think? damn, she is gorgeous!!Only to find out she was just really photogenic, or hiding behind a damn mask the whole time. Hey, sorry, but IF you look like a totally different person with the mask off, that isn't a good thing!

I'll be the first one to admit i love to wear make-up when i go out or on special occasions, but i feel that it should be to enhance beauty. I never never knew make-up could make ugly people look pretty. But i guess it does hold that kind of power!

what makes it funny to me is how these girls act like they are the freakin' ONE!! ONE OF A KIND, THE SHIT...Sorry for ya, cause you ain't! I'm all about being your #1 fan, but if you don't got it, you don't got it! hopefully you have that inner beauty to keep it movin'.

if you can't leave home without it, that can't be a good thing! i prefer to have mine on, but i am fine without it! Make up just gives me that up and up feeling...that "i feel pretty feeling". but i KNOW i am just the same without it!!

the end.

0 comments: