Sunday, September 13, 2009

MTV.

Watching the VMA's tonight these were the highlights and low lights:

-MJ tribute was awesome, but damn, they should have murdered that shit. So many errors stuck out to me, but RIP to the KING!
-Kanye is a "DOUCHEBAG" (the end)
-i heart Taylor Swift
-pink blows me away every time! Her rugged edgey voice kills it. You definitely feel the emotion in her songs. My favorite cd was her 1st one, but I still love her now.

-The EXTENDED/EXCLUSIVE NEW MOON was packed with so much HOTNESS people, I can't wait for it to come out!!


-To Beyonce, much respect for your speech during the Video of the year acceptance. I'm sure Taylor Swift appreciated that.
-Jay-Z & A-keys closer (super FIRE, would it be anything else?)
-Lil' Mama jumping on at the end though, was NOT HOT. what was she thinking?

0 comments: